Medical device product description
Infrared thermometer for body, air and surface temperature readings
The Benetemp infrared thermometer provides a non-intrusive method of accurately taking a digital body temperature reading in both children and adults.
The non-contact instrument is ideal to prevent waking or distressing the patient. Simply hold the thermometer 3cm from the surface of the skin.
The inbuilt fever alarm will alert you to a temperature of over 37.5°C and automatic data storage saves the last 30 temperature readings in order to monitor the patient’s condition.
It can also be used to measure ambient air temperature and surface temperature, which is useful in the preparation of feeds and other liquids.
Due to the hygienic contactless method of reading there is no need to clean the thermometer or any parts between uses.
Battery operated with automatic switch off, this lightweight thermometer comes with a hygienic storage box.
• Hygienic and non-invasive – Contactless infrared technology
• Convenient – Get a read out in seconds in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• Accurate – Digital readout accurate to ±0.2°C
• Practical – Memory saves the last 30 readouts
• Long-life battery, user guide and hygienic storage box included
• Dimensions: L: 44mm, W: 31mm, H: 80mm
Children and adults