14 Mar The 10 must-attend online marketing events in 2014
Marketing is a business area which changes rapidly. This is even more pronounced with online marketing.
Companies and marketing professionals are doing their very best in order to stay up to date with the newest trends and methods, ensuring that efficient, creative campaigns can be delivered to the right audiences.While a number of businesses such as Amazon, Google and Facebook were ‘born digital’, and have always led the way in terms of digital marketing strategies, all businesses must stay competitive in today’s online world in order to survive. In digital marketing, you can only be sure of one thing; you will never be stuck for something new to learn.
We”ve selected some of the most interesting and exciting marketing events of 2014 that can help you keep up to date with new developments. Here”s our 10 must-attend events for anyone interested in digital marketing:
– ‘Social Media Forum” – (Social Media marketing, 31st March – 1st April, 2014, The Brewery, London)
Returning to London in 2014, the Social Media Forum will provide top-level advice and insight into a number of social media related issues, including customer engagement or managing brand perception through the use of social media channels.
– Digital Minds Conference – (Digital Marketing, 7 April, 2014, London)
The 6th edition of the conference which has become a must-attend over the past few years. It aims to provide in-depth information about how the publishing industry is evolving and innovating.
– Brighton SEO – (Search engine marketing, 23rd-25th April, 2014, The Brighton Dome)
This series of conferences and workshops held in Brighton, brings together the very best speakers from the world of search, giving detailed information about search engine marketing.
– M Gaming Summit – (Mobile Marketing, 24 April, 2014, The Brewery London)
Mobile is no longer ‘the next big thing’, but is now an essential platform for the online sector. The M Gaming Summit aims to provide detailed information about this high value sector.
– Thinking Digital – (Digital Marketing, 20th – 22nd May, 2014, The Sage Gateshead)
40 speakers and a thousand attendees will passionately discuss the impact digital growth has had on business and marketing at this 3 day conference.
– ‘SES Conference’ – (Digital marketing, 17th-19th June, 2014, Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre)
SES Conference delivers marketing professionals with the awareness and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape.
– ‘Internet World’ – (Digital Marketing /17-19 June, 2014 / Olympia London)
Internet World is the only event that enables you to define and deliver all aspects of your digital strategy, from online technology, business fulfilment and infrastructure, to connectivity, legislation and information security.
– ‘Marketing Week Live’ – (Digital Marketing, 25-26 June, 2014, Olympia London)
Marketing Week Live sets out to provide in-depth information about new strategies and tactics for this new era of marketing.
– Content Marketing Show – (Content Marketing, July 2014, Institute of Education London)
A passionate and committed audience will head to the Content Marketing Show, all wanting to learn, share knowledge, and meet and network with their marketing peers. Practical, in-depth advice at one of the most comprehensive events of its type.
– Search Love London – (Search engine marketing / October 2014 / London)
Filled with experienced speakers the Search Love London conference gives thorough and in-depth information about search engine marketing and solutions to SEO problems.
The above marketing events and conferences can provide you with some in-depth and valuable information about the digital world of marketing. But more importantly they will also give you the opportunity to share your experiences and connect with your peers and other digital marketing professionals.